Thursday, December 5, 2013

KATIE COSTELLO

Genre: Alternative
Origins: California, U.S.A
Members: Katie Costello
Popularity: Local Bar Scene With Some YouTube Fame




     I haven't seen you guys for so long! How are you? I missed you. Not really though, I've had so much work. Still, I must tell you about this new songy-song that found last night. It has a lot of sassitude, and if you listen to more songs by the artist then you'll realize that she has a lot of it too. In honor of Mr. Thomas's love of the "Peanuts" holiday specials I present to you, Songbird. A song that reminds me so much of Woodstock and the non-appearing adults that it must be played.





 

     

 


     Katie started singing and writing odes at the age of 13 in Los Angeles, California. By sixteen she had begun singing in the awesome bars and clubs around Los Angeles, along with a fake I.D. so that she would not be thrown out after she played. After finishing her last year of high school online she went full-throttle singing and has been doing it ever since. She now lives in Brooklyn, New York but will still travel across the country to play her music. Since the release of her first record, Kaleidoscope Machine in 2008 Katie has released two other records and has had her songs played in multiple ABC television series. She is also working on another album that she proclaims will be awesome and runs her own blog that's full of funny, artistic, and interesting pictures.

 



 



 



 

     Although she probably wont be hitting it big anytime soon, and you may not be hearing a lot about her in the near future, well honestly, you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment