Today, I have an excellent blog for you. But don't I always? Anywhoo, you can thank the musical guest decider of Seth Meyers Late Night Show for this one as well, and since I d not believe that I include enough rap artists, I got one for you. Plus, I have the added affect of girl power because, if you can read, our featured songstress is just that, a tress... Meaning girl. Give it up for Iggy Azalea's Fancy.
(warning: explicit content not suitable for children under the age of mature)
Born in 1990 in Australia she didn't travel to America until her career really at the age of sixteen. There she modeled and rapped on the side. She was just fourteen when she started rapping and she claims that her love for art in both canvas-world, fashion-world, and music-world, came from her father who had been a house painter and comic book artist whilst she was growing up. Not only does she wrap, but she also writes all of her songs. She credits her influences as Americans, Tupac and Missy Elliot. She's very obsessed with her performances and style and it is very amusing to watch. Also, for any of you dudes, she's also hot and junk so you might as well just look at this picture which was the cleanest one I could find.
SO! Go forth and listen to this music instead of having to do what I am currently, which is listen to a P!nk song on the radio from about 2007. Really radio? Stop it.
Anyway. She's just fun, okay!

No comments:
Post a Comment